- Password field changes colors from red (weak) to green (strong) as the user types in a password.
- Password strength is also labeled as 'Very Weak', 'Weak', 'Good', 'Strong' and 'Very Strong'.
- Password Strength is active on new user registration, and in the UCP and ACP areas where you can enter new passwords.
- Password strength is graded by finding the following criteria in a password:
- Contains a minimum of 6 characters
Contains mixed case letters
Contains special characters
Contains more than 12 characters
- There are no settings or options to configure. Just install and enjoy.
สามารถ Download ได้ที่ Password Strength